Are you ready to jump-start your freelance career?
Freelance Newbie has you covered!
In this course, you’ll learn practical, actionable steps you can start using today to get your first client by the end of the week.
Featuring all the methods, techniques, tips, tricks, and insights you need to succeed!
Freelance Newbie was developed by a working freelancer whose mission is to help people like you find professional success and financial independence.
In Freelance Newbie, you will:
✅ Find high-quality clients...and keep them coming back!
✅ Establish a price structure for your services
✅ Draft successful, money-making proposals and contracts
✅ Effectively market yourself for FREE
✅ Build the components of a successful freelance website
✅ Professionally engage with clients
✅ Develop an efficient workflow (from designing to deploying)
✅ Write a business plan that works for YOU
✅ And much, much more
In addition to preparing you for your own freelancing business, Freelance Newbie also pays off in other places:
⚡️ 💵 Well months of searching have finally come to an end. I just received my first job offer as a full stack web dev job paying 80k[...] You know what they liked about my portfolio? All my freelance work. Which I contribute all my success with that because of your freelance course.
-Vlazlo, Freelance Newbie student
For every ten minutes of video, plan to spend between 1-3 hours doing hands-on work outside the classroom.
- Section Introduction (1:42)
- What is a business plan & why do I need one? (2:44)
- Business plan bullet point - Why am I doing this? (1:08)
- Business plan bullet point - What are my goals? (1:40)
- Business plan bullet point - What is my CMS of expertise? (1:06)
- Business plan bullet point - What niche do I prefer? (2:51)
- Business plan bullet point - Who is my ideal client? (2:08)
- Business plan bullet point - How will I market myself? (0:43)
- Business plan bullet point - How will I make money? (2:32)
- Business plan bullet point - What is my budget? (1:31)
- Business plan bullet point - Competition & Competitive Advantage (2:24)
- Business plan bullet point - Action plan (1:00)
- Business plan assembly & demo (2:13)
- Section summary (0:32)
- Business Plan Example (First Draft) PDF
- Section introduction + Facebook as a homepage + TODO list (5:03)
- Page by Page: homepage & TODO (2:55)
- Ideas for Capturing Email Addresses
- Page by Page: about & TODO (2:39)
- Real-world freelance website About pages
- Page by Page: testimonials & TODO (3:06)
- Page by Page: services & TODO (3:01)
- Page by Page: contact & TODO (1:51)
- Page by Page: portfolio & TODO (3:43)
- Page by Page: blog & TODO (2:33)
- Blog Examples & Blog Title Ideas
- Page by Page: tech stack (1:13)
- Section summary (0:41)
- Section Introduction (1:35)
- Family & Friends: Your #1 Client Acquisition Weapon (1:59)
- Transitioning to the Big Leagues of Pro Freelancing (2:59)
- Going Freelance Mode: Seeing Opportunities EVERYWHERE 24/7 (5:57)
- Identifying Target-Rich Environments + TODO (1:09)
- Investing in Your Client (Before She's Your Client) (2:24)
- Guerilla Marketing: Cheap, Unique...Maybe Even Wacky (2:38)
- Section Summary (1:22)
- Section Introduction (1:40)
- My experience with traditional marketing (and a word on local SEO)
- Building a Reusable Freelance Web Developer Ad (7:20)
- Resources for free logo generators
- What is Local SEO and Why Do I Need It? (2:28)
- Local SEO resources
- TODO: Drafting an Ad for Your Freelance Business (0:49)
- Building Trust with Your Ad
- Section Summary (0:26)
Freelance Newbie shows you EVERYTHING you need to get started with successful freelancing.
This course has helped hundreds of web developers kick start an income-generating freelance business. Put those valuable developer skills to work and start finding clients TODAY with Freelance Newbie.